Based from Leeds with agile / home working opportunities, we are looking to recruit a Project Manager within IETG due to continued growth within the business.
The role will be responsible for leading and managing various Flow Monitoring projects, both short & long term and located throughout the UK and Ireland. Flow Monitoring is the measurement of water depth and velocity, mainly through pipelines. This is combined with rain gauge data to monitor the performance of our waste water network.
The primary focus of the role is to ensure Projects are delivered on time, in budget and to the required standards set by our clients. You will work with the Commercial Manager and our Clients to define the scope of the project, planning, resourcing, and mobilising the site teams to carry out a variety of different tasks and types of work and keep a track of project finances, invoicing clients and monitoring and recording client KPI’s.
This role will report to our Contracts Manager. You will also work closely with the wider operational team, including our Workshop Team to ensure equipment is calibrated and prepared for your projects, the Stores Team, to ensure equipment is picked and ready for your field teams and the Field Crew, to ensure they have all the information they need to carry out their work to a high standard every time.
In this role, you will be introduced to our current customers and commence managing their projects and developing your relationship with them to ensure repeat work. As you grow and develop in the role, you will be introduced to new clients by our Commercial Manager and may also identify and source your own potential opportunities based upon your growing contact list within the industry.
A full Job Description is available upon request.
The successful candidate must demonstrate a willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, managing multiple projects and competing priorities, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You must demonstrate responsibility, professionalism, and a high level of customer service
It is essential that candidates have:
- The desire to manage projects that will have a direct impact upon helping the UK water industry to improve their infrastructure and reduce pollution.
- The ambition and desire to develop personally and professionally in this role.
- Leadership experience with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written, with internal and external clients.
- The ability to manage multiple projects, at different stages of their lifecycles simultaneously.
- Experience in keeping track of project finances, declaring monthly revenue and invoicing clients
- Good commercial awareness to develop relationships and new business with clients
- Full computer literacy, with professional working knowledge of Word, Excel, email, and Web Based Applications to prepare and present reports using such applications
- Good understanding and knowledge of health and safety at work with experience promoting compliance and best practice in line with relative legislation
- A full UK Driving Licence
It is desirable, but not essential that candidates have:
- Knowledge and experience in the management of Confined Space permitted operations
- Experience working within the water industry
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications
Working hours are 40 hours per week with the ability to be flexible according to business needs.
Salary is £37,777 plus company company car or cash allowance, and company benefits
To apply – please email email@example.com as soon as possible with your CV and a covering letter outlining why you are interested in the role, and the skills you have that will ensure you are a success in the role. Closing date – 27 October 2023
Introduce a Friend
Remember if you have friends or family who are interested in joining us – we have the Introduce a Friend scheme where you can earn up to £400. Please pass on the details of this role.
We have a host of great employee benefits including, but not limited to;
- Company car or cash allowance
- Enhanced employer contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced life assurance scheme
- 25 days holiday allowance (pro rata to hours)
- Shopping, gym and cinema discounts
- Salary sacrifice cycle scheme
- Introduce a friend bonus scheme
- Enhanced absence pay scheme
As well as the above, we will provide you with support and encouragement to learn and develop to truly reach your potential.